Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are tornado grenades aloud in Ireland with bbs in them

• 05-03-2014 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 143 ✭✭

Just wondering I'f you can use the tornado impact grenades in Ireland with bbs in them

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Short answer is yes! The bb's are not expelled anywhere near 1j.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

great fun but high maintenence. I've few myself. for the love of gods tie a string to the pin and attach it to your vest, it's a bitch if you loose it or the valve key.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

Drachnien wrote: »
    great fun but high maintenence. I've few myself. for the love of gods tie a string to the pin and attach it to your vest, it's a bitch if you loose it or the valve key.

Another option that I presonally use is to get some sticky backed velcro and loop some of it through the pin and stick it to the back of itself once through.

Use the rough side also and you can stick it to the velcro on your vest straight after you pull the pin and throw it. Its just a quick temporary place to put it in a hurry though and I would defo put it into a safer place once you have cleared the room etc.

Only works if your vest has velcro to begin with.

Advertisement