Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honey Badger Custom build

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

The ICS M4 CXP has the stock your looking for.Don't see many for sale on its own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭Mini Dude

Ok, yeah haven't seen any for sale and don't really suit what i'm looking for but if it's all I can find i'll have to go with it, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Vfc have a similar stock on there new 416 (c) variant I think its called

Gatling wrote: »
    Vfc have a similar stock on there new 416 (c) variant I think its called
    literally just warched oddy's video of it but I dont think it comes out far enough(like its to short) and also the butt plate is quite small and like the ics cxp I haven't seen any for sale

ICS cxp sliding stock, not in stock and a bit pricey IMO

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-cxp-retractable-stock

Looks out of stock every where

• Advertisement

Well TBH the only reason I would be getting the cxp stock would be as I couldn't find an alternative stock that I prefer and yes that is a bit pricey

Mini Dude wrote: »
    Well TBH the only reason I would be getting the cxp stock would be as I couldn't find an alternative stock that I prefer and yes that is a bit pricey

Another option could be a madbull stock has the similar stock but uses a standard single padded buffer tube but might be way off what you want ,

Unless you go and find a real steel honey badger stock the closest would be the ICS or vfc stock or mod a mp5 stock to suit

Gatling wrote: »
    Another option could be a madbull stock has the similar stock but uses a standard single padded buffer tube but might be way off what you want ,

Unless you go and find a real steel honey badger stock the closest would be the ICS or vfc stock or mod a mp5 stock to suit
    Aye, the ace stock is nice but would you be able to fit a lipo in the buffer tube? But just found this video and it is very helpful
    the stock he uses is perfect except it seems to be quite difucult to retract and bring out. He uses the 'tanker' style stock but modifies it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wClkQNGaWag
    and
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0KnjkPw3xk
    so lads, i'll hopefully be on my way to starting this soon hopefully, Thanks for the help but I will probably need help further on ( i.e getting the rail onjto the receiver etc.) THanks guys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

This is the stock I used on my version of this;

stock_zps60506144.jpg

Reason for use was the buffer had the sace for the 2000mah 7.4 lipo battery I wanted to use.

I used the Madbull Spike 7" rail;
    spike_zps6d73807a.jpg

And the biggest widest suppressor that fitted within the rail system.

Most builds like this are never cheap as the decent parts cost. But you may as save and get the right parts that suit your build:-)

Yes that is the same stock he used but just cut it where it bends then added a mp5 butt plate, would you mind putting up pictures of your bulid? Thanks and also about the silencer I think that there is about 1.4' room in the rail for the silencer or what I could do is get a 7' outter but not have the silencer intergrated

• Advertisement

That build was a while ago and has long since gone.

I can't remember the make of the silencer, but it was the perfect fit inside the rail and attached to the 4.5" outer barrel.

I might have parts at home to put together and show you roughly what it looked like. I will be home at the weekend and I will try and do it before I head up to Bellurgan.

Ok, well if you can't get pics, it's fine. Will probably have to try a couple of silencers to get the right fit. Thanks anywya

Here you go.
    Nothing is fixed together properly, its just to give you a look.
    Suppressor is a G&P one if I remember right and was made to fit!!

17C515AA-1649-4A22-BABC-8FA61FAD273D_zpsfcbohhay.jpg
    93A7AD00-4244-4172-9E6E-0B6C8DCC1915_zps5gzhgyqh.jpg
    4A5B740F-CF63-4C40-AD35-0983A7CD8B42_zpsscv4ttbb.jpg
    16B45F69-C85C-4D7E-9E7C-5E583F156BA5_zpsw7vbdvge.jpg
    11B99B89-4EAD-49A5-B21C-442A44EA0673_zpszfbunuvq.jpg
    F413959E-0346-4FEA-8476-9F3F7458C9F9_zpsd4e76gml.jpg

Verynice peice, let's hope mine goes good!

where did you get your stock?

where did you get your stock?

Ehobbyasia matey:)

Ok putting this aside due to not enough funds, but thanks for the help.

And that is a very nice gun you had.

Ok putting this aside due to not enough funds, but thanks for the help.

And that is a very nice gun you had.

Ok matey. That wasn't a complete gun,just parts I have lying around the place:-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Thanks Thermo I've sorta scrapped this but for now bu its good to know where I cam get a stock that looks close to it, Thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

No bothers.

Advertisement