Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facial cleanser

• 06-03-2014 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Hi all!

So, I recently tried Germaine de Capuccinni express facial cleanser, and WOW! I loved it! But alas, times are hard, amd right now I simply can't afford to replace it!

My beauty therapist advised me that wipes are just so terrible for the skin, so would anyone know of a similar product to the Germaine de Capuccinni? I would have a budget of about €15ish.

Thanks all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

I've recently started using Vichy Normaderm. Amazing.

I had congested skin from using E45 cream constantly for dry patches. This has cleared it up so well.

I use a Lavera facial wash because that's vegan friendly & natural. Then I use the Normaderm toner across my forehead and finally finish off with the normaderm mosituriser. In the shower I use the Normaderm scrub, but only once a week.

boom!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭lila44

Brilliant, thanks!

But, would there be anything like an all in one kind of dealy? Or like a cleanser and toner in one?

lila44 wrote: »
    Brilliant, thanks!

But, would there be anything like an all in one kind of dealy? Or like a cleanser and toner in one?

There probably is but I'm not best placed to recommend any unfortunately. I find the separate ones do a much better job as they're targeted to a specific issue / area. It's like using a shampoo & conditioner in one. WTF!

Also, stay away from face wipes. Don't remove half as much grime as they say they do. Not worth a damn really.

Oh, I know, I would never use a 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner! I just find it so hard to get into a proper routine with my face, thats why I like things that are quick, easy, and good for my skin! :) Thanks for the advice tho, I'll have a look in the shop to see if they have it!

I'm the exact same: everything has to be quick and easy or I get bored with the routine quickly. However, a good skincare routine, and I've learned the hard way, is essential and if it takes a few minutes longer in the morning / evening then it's worth it.

Also, I should add that the Vichy toner only cost me a euro, a few weeks ago. That's enough to get even the laziest of people, i.e. ME, using it!!
    Oh, I know, I would never use a 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner! I just find it so hard to get into a proper routine with my face, thats why I like things that are quick, easy, and good for my skin! :) Thanks for the advice tho, I'll have a look in the shop to see if they have it!

• Advertisement

I went looking for that Vichy Normaderm... there's one that says it's a 3 in 1 or something..is that it? I probably should have mentioned also that I'm 25, and have normal to slightly combination skin.

I went looking for that Vichy Normaderm... there's one that says it's a 3 in 1 or something..is that it? I probably should have mentioned also that I'm 25, and have normal to slightly combination skin.

That's the one: it's a 3 in 1 toner rather than a 3 in 1 product, if you get me! I have the same skin as you: mostly normal with slightly oily forehead.

Best of luck.

Advertisement