Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One month free membership for Cineworld!!!

• 06-03-2014 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi All,

I received this code from Cineworld which entitles me and whoever uses it to 1 months free membership.

RAF-90MC-81WW-50XQ-47LR

New members need to sign up on the webpage!

:):)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

this is the third one of these posts in the past 2 days. Referral threads are not permitted here

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

You need to buy an entire year to get a full month free...

You should have stated that in the OP, poor show.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

balfe1990 wrote: »
    You need to buy an entire year to get a full month free...

You should have stated that in the OP, poor show.

Actually - the 1 month free membership is applied after the new member has been a member for 3 months. The 12 month thing is a different promotion, it's on the website constantly so anyone can avail of it.

I understand your frustration!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭omega42

justback83 wrote: »
    Actually - the 1 month free membership is applied after the new member has been a member for 3 months. The 12 month thing is a different promotion, it's on the website constantly so anyone can avail of it.

I understand your frustration!

taken from the page your referral links to

"If you become an Unlimited member using your friend’s unique Recommend A Friend code, once you have completed your first year of membership, your 13th month of membership will be free."

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

omega42 wrote: »
    taken from the page your referral links to

"If you become an Unlimited member using your friend’s unique Recommend A Friend code, once you have completed your first year of membership, your 13th month of membership will be free."

Taken from the e-mail I received....!

"*Free month added when your friend has been a member for 3 months. For details of when free months will be added and for full terms and conditions see Cineworld.com/URAF"

Happy for this thread to be disabled. Apologies - and I'll be contacting Cineworld!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement