Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download Youtube videos blocked in your country

Options
  • 06-03-2014 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    I've been trying for ages to find a solution to this. I normally use YouTubeDownloader to get all my videos but when they're blocked in Ireland it won't download them. I've tried changing the proxy unsuccessfully, maybe I didn't do it right.

I'm guessing what's happening is when I try to get the video, youtube won't send the information so the downloader won't do anything because the computer can't get the information.

I'm trying to get some UK videos. Has anyone found a solution that works & will download in HD. If a proxy is involved, can someone please explain how to do this. I'm fairly good with computers but not a whizz.

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry, trying to download blocked material can't be discussed here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement