Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tshirt printing

Options
  • 06-03-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey, anybody know a place I can take my own tshirt and my own design and get it printed on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

try the t-shirt company in north strand dublin 3, best prices you'll get i used them before

they only do batch production so 20 to 10,000 etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

Place in the ILAC Centre does it too. I brought a Penneys tshirt and told them what I wanted on it and it was no problem. I'm sure if you emailed them the design they'd do it too.

Little bit pricey though; iirc it was €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

cson wrote: »
    Place in the ILAC Centre does it too. I brought a Penneys tshirt and told them what I wanted on it and it was no problem. I'm sure if you emailed them the design they'd do it too.

Little bit pricey though; iirc it was €20.

I paid the same at a place in tallaght . I supplied the image on a usb

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

I got a photo from a newspaper put on to a t-shirt in the place in Stephen's Green SC last week for €18.50. Bit pricey but I was happy with the result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Camden Clothing on Camden St is another option.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I've used Camden Clothing and was happy with the results.

They also sell blank t-shirts and polo-shirts in the shop too.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭despot

My friends band got some stuff done here and they turned out great, said it was a lot more professional than the likes of those places that stick low res .jpegs square in the middle of shíte quality shirts and have the image wash out in a few weeks (speaking from his and my own experience with the like of that place in Stephens Green and the kiosk in Blanch)

https://www.facebook.com/MerchZombiesDublin

Advertisement