Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Printer/Copier

Options
  • 06-03-2014 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi I work in an accountants office where theres 2 of us. I am looking for a printer/copier that doesn't cost a fortune but is capable of doing the above. October time would be the busiest as regards copying & printing and would probably print around 2500 pages every 6 weeks or so. I would probably use the copier more frequently if I had a decent one and would prefer one where the documents can be loaded into it rather than one by one. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4535DWF is a great all in one, I put a lot of research into it before buying and it's vastly better than the HP Officejet it replaced. The software side of things is a bit messy, but if you just accept the defaults and read the docs about scanning, it's fine. You should check scale before buying as I wouldn't print as much as that, but I'd be very surprised if it couldn't handle that. My wife has done big batches with no problems.

I bought mine on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005H36P04

Advertisement