If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPEN BOX CLEARANCE LIST COMING SOON! - THURSDAY 6TH MARCH

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

F.Galway wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Are there any of the VSX423 left? Also the Denon Denon SCN-7 Bookshelf Speakers (Black)? How would the Denon's compare to the the Roth Oli RA 1 or RA 2, just for tv usage and some music. Thanks as always!
    Hi F Galway,

Great to hear from you again and many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you. We are still ok on the VSX423, I have a good few left at the Boardie £99.95 price-point - they really are an amazing buy under £100 for a current 5.1 Receiver.

The Denon SC-N7 are also ok at the moment - I have one last pair left brand new boxed, the Roth would probably be a better speaker, but to be fair they are over 60% more expensive - at £59 the Denon really are quite a good little speaker!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hootanany wrote: »
    Whens the next list coming out;)

In the market for a humax PVR wink wink
    Hi Hoot,

long time no hear - I've nothing on the clearance list from Humax at the moment whatsoever unfortunately :(,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

ablelocks wrote: »
    54kroc wrote: »
    looks like I'm late to the show but 1st in line for the following if they do come available again...

1 x ipod touch (if still available)
    Lot 10 - Yamaha ISX-800
    Lot 69 - Pioneer BCS-sB626

pm sent too to John.
    I called Lot 69 already.
    ooooooooooo touchy :D

Dont worry we have etched your name on it - that guys Ablelocks is a right cowboy ( only joking he's a great Customer, but just a little slower than you on the keyboard)

@Ablelocks, apologies but you were beaten on each lot, but drop me a line to my mail if you like with what you are looking for and I'll have a specific dig for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    by cowboy, John means :

clint-eastwood.jpg?w=406

not :

healy_rae_horse.jpg
    Classic,

I just can't reply to this - slam dunk!

ATVB,

J Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

Monitor Audio GX50  - Do they come with stands?

gx50.thumb.jpg
    Altheus wrote: »
    Monitor Audio GX50  - Do they come with stands?
    No they dont include the stands - the GX stands are really heavyweight bits of kit and retail at £349.95 - if you were purchasing them with the GX50 I have one pair ex-demo (perfect boxed and as new) that I'd clear at £249.95

Alternatively you could use the Sound Style Z1i at £169.95 - again if you were buying these with the GX50's I'd do the stands with this combo at £99.95 - http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-stands/soundstyle/z1/soun-z1-stand-blk

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 seamie mac

Hi John and all,

Any chance you have a Monitor Audio BXW10 in Natural Oak available like the black or walnut listed above? - if not then please whats your price delivered to Dublin? ... include a suitable 3m cable too please.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Owya321

I'll take a VSX423  (Order Ref 6142758I)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mulroog

Radius centre. PM sent. Thanks. Shane.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 KevMac68

Hi..what condition is the Marantz SR5007 in??Can you include the extended warranty??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

seamie mac wrote: »
    Hi John and all,

Any chance you have a Monitor Audio BXW10 in Natural Oak available like the black or walnut listed above? - if not then please whats your price delivered to Dublin? ... include a suitable 3m cable too please.

Thanks.
    PM sent.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

Hi Folks,

Do you have any excess stock of the Q Acoustics Q2000 Centre speaker  in WALNUT rather than black?

thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

Don't suppose Lot 30 (Alphason chromium) is the cantilever version?

Mulroog wrote: »
    Radius centre. PM sent. Thanks. Shane.
    Hi Mulroog. We don't have either of the centre speakers that were listed but we do have a 225 available. Was there a finish that you would like and I'll get the guys to check ???

ATB

Dave

Hi manu, unfortunately not.

We only had the gloss black to clear at that price.

I could do you a new Ci centre including delivery at £104.95.

These are normally £122.94 including delivery and they are in stock.

ATB

Dave

manufan16 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Do you have any excess stock of the Q Acoustics Q2000 Centre speaker  in WALNUT rather than black?

thanks,

Hi Kev, unfortunately the SR5007 was snapped up by another boardie.

We do have loads of other receivers in stock though.

Keep us posted.

ATB

Dave

KevMac68 wrote: »
    Hi..what condition is the Marantz SR5007 in??Can you include the extended warranty??

dos30 wrote: »
    Don't suppose Lot 30 (Alphason chromium) is the cantilever version?
    Hi Dos 30.

Unfortunately not. It's the Chromium 2 fixed. 

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mulroog

Re Radius centre,
    Hi, needs to be black please.
    Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 11 clemaob

Hi Chris I will go for lot 85 as we were discussing on the phone this morning instead of lot 25
    I will phone you in the morning
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ecc

Hi John

Can I reserve 

Lot 13:

AV Receiver
    Pioneer VSX423 Black – AV Receiver – Decent stocks
    Brand new boxed
    130Watts per channel, 4 HDMI inputs, 4K pass through, iPod USB digital input
    Was £199.95 – Reduced to £99.95
    http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/98/405/VSX-423-K/page.html

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hi guys just want to say thanks for the ipod touch. very very good service. Will definitely use Richersounds.ie again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

John, you mentioned that there would be more items to be added to the list???  

Hi ecc, no problem.

Can you PM me a contact number or call us on 0044 333 900 0070 ?

Many thanks

Dave

ecc wrote: »
    Hi John

Can I reserve 

Lot 13:

AV Receiver
    Pioneer VSX423 Black – AV Receiver – Decent stocks
    Brand new boxed
    130Watts per channel, 4 HDMI inputs, 4K pass through, iPod USB digital input
    Was £199.95 – Reduced to £99.95
    http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/98/405/VSX-423-K/page.html

Hi Able, he's still working on a few bits and has been out at meetings recently, so keep watching !

ATB

Dave
    John, you mentioned that there would be more items to be added to the list???  

Hi ecc, no problem.

Many thanks

Dave

Phoned the shop gave all the necessary to daniel

Hi ecc, no problem.

Many thanks

Dave

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ecc wrote: »
    Hi ecc, no problem.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi ECC.

Thanks very much for the order.

It will be shipped tomorrow and you should have it on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭corcadorcha

Marantz sr5007  and Tannoy speakers arrived today! 
    Thanks for prompt delivery.
    Hope I can be as prompt putting it together.
    Quick question on what kind of cable is needed to connect amp to the Sub? Can I put Sub in press?

Thanks again for great service....
    Corcadorcha

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

F.Galway wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Are there any of the VSX423 left? Also the Denon Denon SCN-7 Bookshelf Speakers (Black)? How would the Denon's compare to the the Roth Oli RA 1 or RA 2, just for tv usage and some music. Thanks as always!
    Hi F Galway,

Great to hear from you again and many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you. We are still ok on the VSX423, I have a good few left at the Boardie £99.95 price-point - they really are an amazing buy under £100 for a current 5.1 Receiver.

The Denon SC-N7 are also ok at the moment - I have one last pair left brand new boxed, the Roth would probably be a better speaker, but to be fair they are over 60% more expensive - at £59 the Denon really are quite a good little speaker!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Still stuck between the speakers, is it worth going for the RA2 over the RA1. I have another small t-amp thatI might just get the Denon's for. When the price is that good its hard not too! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4 telecaster357

Thanks for the iPod , great service and seriously fast delivery .

• Advertisement

Marantz sr5007  and Tannoy speakers arrived today! 
    Thanks for prompt delivery.
    Hope I can be as prompt putting it together.
    Quick question on what kind of cable is needed to connect amp to the Sub? Can I put Sub in press?

Thanks again for great service....
    Corcadorcha
    Hi Coradorcha, thanks for the update and glad that everything arrived.

The cable used is a single phono to phono cable and they come in various different lengths. 

We have them from 1.5m to 7.5m and I would always suggest keeping the sub out in the open and not in a press or cupboard as the sound will be badly affected and you are likely to have a lot of vibration from the cabinet.

I hope that helps but let us know if you need any more help or if you need a cable.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.