If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPEN BOX CLEARANCE LIST COMING SOON! - THURSDAY 6TH MARCH

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

I know what you mean as these are mega deals.

The 2's in the Roth are well worth the difference as they offer a wider bass extension and better mid-range and for the difference, are well worth the difference. There would normally be £50 in the difference but the 2's are down to £129.95.

The Denon speakers are really designed for a smaller amp / system so they should be well suited. 

Hope that helps.

ATB

Dave
    F.Galway wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Are there any of the VSX423 left? Also the Denon Denon SCN-7 Bookshelf Speakers (Black)? How would the Denon's compare to the the Roth Oli RA 1 or RA 2, just for tv usage and some music. Thanks as always!
    Hi F Galway,

Great to hear from you again and many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you. We are still ok on the VSX423, I have a good few left at the Boardie £99.95 price-point - they really are an amazing buy under £100 for a current 5.1 Receiver.

The Denon SC-N7 are also ok at the moment - I have one last pair left brand new boxed, the Roth would probably be a better speaker, but to be fair they are over 60% more expensive - at £59 the Denon really are quite a good little speaker!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Still stuck between the speakers, is it worth going for the RA2 over the RA1. I have another small t-amp thatI might just get the Denon's for. When the price is that good its hard not too! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭MissyFit

Many thanks for the iPod , great customer service and very fast delivery . Will definitely be back to buy from ye again .

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Cheers guys, yeah I think it will have to be the Roth 2's unless there's anything else at that price point you can suggest? 

Hi Galway, the Roth would absolutely have the best sound at that sort of price. You could look at the Yamaha YAS101 which is more expensive but it's not up to the same performance as the Roth.

There really genuinely isn't anything else to touch it.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭itsme1284

Hi john 
    Any Roberts radios coming up in the next clearance offers

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

itsme1284 wrote: »
    Hi john 
    Any Roberts radios coming up in the next clearance offers
    Hi Itsme,

You never know :)  Keep your eye on the forum.

We have Roberts radios starting from £149.95.  We have have their new streamers in stock, very very nice.

Chris

Hi Galway, the Roth would absolutely have the best sound at that sort of price. You could look at the Yamaha YAS101 which is more expensive but it's not up to the same performance as the Roth.

Many thanks

Dave
    Sounds good, I'll go with the avr, roth 2's and the denon's. What is the total for them, delivery will be to galway, per usual! cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

If you've anymore i touches lurking around ill gladly take one John ??

Many thanks

Dave
    Sounds good, I'll go with the avr, roth 2's and the denon's. What is the total for them, delivery will be to galway, per usual! cheers.
    Hi F.Galway.

The Total for the three items and delivery would be £302.84
    VSX423 @ £99.95
    Roth RA2 @ £129.95
    Denon SCN-7 @ £59.95
    Delivery @ £12.99

PM me a contac number and I can give you a call :)

Many thanks

Dave
    Hi F.Galway.

The Total for the three items and delivery would be £302.84
    VSX423 @ £99.95
    Roth RA2 @ £129.95
    Denon SCN-7 @ £59.95
    Delivery @ £12.99

PM me a contac number and I can give you a call :)
    Pm sent

• Advertisement

Hi Galway.

Can I just check as to whom you sent the PM to ?

Thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi all, I have throwing around a lot of questions lately to yourselves so please bear with me as I am at crossroads as what to upgrade, so here goes another question, thanks in advance.

I as initially looking at the GX50 but hesitated as I have B&W 684 floor standers and was concerned about the drop down in cabinet size, so on foot of that are the below lot still available as they may suit my needs better, if not can you recommend anything else

Lot 85:

Floorstand Speaker
    Monitor Audio RX6 Walnut Finish
    Ex Demo – Last pair to clear
    Classic – What HiFi 5 star – amazing product
    Was £749.95 – Last pair to clear at just £379.95
    http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Monitor-Audio-Silver-RX6/

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dermondo wrote: »
    Hi all, I have throwing around a lot of questions lately to yourselves so please bear with me as I am at crossroads as what to upgrade, so here goes another question, thanks in advance.

I as initially looking at the GX50 but hesitated as I have B&W 684 floor standers and was concerned about the drop down in cabinet size, so on foot of that are the below lot still available as they may suit my needs better, if not can you recommend anything else

Lot 85:

Floorstand Speaker
    Dermondo,

No problem on the multiple questions - that's what we are here for - unfortunately the RX6's were snaffled (stolen may be a better description!)  by a Boardie last week - I've just had a chat with Dave and he will give you a call with a bit of a bonkers deal on the Arcam with the NEW Silver 6 - these are stunningly accurate speakers and will really pull the best out of your system (esp your AVR!) - have a look at the review here:
    http://www.whathifi.com/review/monitor-audio-silver-6

Dave will give you a call to tempt you ;)

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Dermondo wrote: »

Lot 85:

Floorstand Speaker
    Dermondo,

No problem on the multiple questions - that's what we are here for - unfortunately the RX6's were snaffled (stolen may be a better description!)  by a Boardie last week - I've just had a chat with Dave and he will give you a call with a bit of a bonkers deal on the Arcam with the NEW Silver 6 - these are stunningly accurate speakers and will really pull the best out of your system (esp your AVR!) - have a look at the review here:
    http://www.whathifi.com/review/monitor-audio-silver-6

Dave will give you a call to tempt you ;)

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi again all, got a call from Dave today and many thanks for organising that and he nearly made me an offer I couldn't refuse :)

But on this occasion I think I may revert back to the GX50's again with the soundstyle Z2's stands, reason being after some more research,  my rack will only accommodate the matching centre & not the silver 6 matching center as its a wee bit too big.

On that note are they still in stock or has all the good stuff gone yonder, either way can you let me know when suits.

My B&W are just in the process of being sold and when the deal goes through I am ready to move.

I initially was talking to John about this and a price was offer and agreed in principal.

Thanks again guys in advance ......

Hi,

Was talking to the guys in store today and the GX50's are reserved for me.

Regarding the stands I may go with the Z2, but if went with the Z1 is the below offer still applicable.

Alternatively you could use the Sound Style Z1i at £169.95 - again if you were buying these with the GX50's I'd do the stands with this combo at £99.95

If so I may go with these instead as they would match well with the GX50 finish.

Regards,
    Dermot

Hi Dermot.

Done !

You decided on the GX50 over the Silver 6 in the end then.

You will not be disappointed.

We can get these out on Friday for delivery on Monday or collection from the depot on Saturday if you want a weekend treat ?

Delivery on the two would be £14.99 as the 2 combined are heavy.

Give me a buzz or let me know if you want to go ahead and I'll call you.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Dermot.

Done !

You decided on the GX50 over the Silver 6 in the end then.

You will not be disappointed.

We can get these out on Friday for delivery on Monday or collection from the depot on Saturday if you want a weekend treat ?

Delivery on the two would be £14.99 as the 2 combined are heavy.

Give me a buzz or let me know if you want to go ahead and I'll call you.

Many thanks

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Its a done deal then.

I'll give a ring tomorrow to place the order then, whats the best number to get you on and the latest i'd need to ring for Monday delivery.

Finally can you give me a final price in Euros if possible.

Regards,
    Dermot.

The best number to get me on would be 0044333 9000070 and select option 2.

The Euro price would be 768.61 including delivery.

Talk to you tomorrow.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

Hi Dave,

Are the MR4's still available at clearance prices? And what would delivery to Cork cost please?

Aka Ishur wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

Are the MR4's still available at clearance prices? And what would delivery to Cork cost please?
    Hi Aka Ishur.

We still have the M4 speakers available.

If you would like to go for a pair then drop me a contact number via PM and I can give you a call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jacksonflam

Hi,

I'll take one of the Pioneer vsx423.

AV Receiver
    Pioneer VSX423 Black – AV Receiver – Decent stocks
    Brand new boxed
    130Watts per channel, 4 HDMI inputs, 4K pass through, iPod USB digital input
    Was £199.95 – Reduced to £99.95

If you can confirm that that's OK, I'll PM my contact details to make arrangements.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Would these make a complete set up for a TV 

Lot 13:

AV Receiver
    Brand new boxed
    http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/98/405/VSX-423-K/page.html

Lot 24:

Speakers
    Denon Denon SCN-7 Bookshelf Speakers (Black) – One pair to clear!
    Brand New boxed to clear
    Were £99.95 – Now £59.95(Pair)
    http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/pages/product-detail.aspx?catid=systems&subid=networkmusicsystems&productid=scn7

and are both stlll available? 
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

How much is lot 81 (or 82) delivered please? Also, do you have any headphone cases for the Grado SR125i?

Thanks!

Hi,

I'll take one of the Pioneer vsx423.

AV Receiver
    Brand new boxed

If you can confirm that that's OK, I'll PM my contact details to make arrangements.

Thanks.
    Hi Jackson.

Yes, we have 2 of these left.

If you can PM me your contact details, we'll give you a buzz or you can call us on 0044 333 900 0070 and select option 2.

Thanks

Dave

Hi there.

Last one of these VSX423's is available.

Unfortunately the SC-N7's are gone.

I do have 1 pair of SCN8 that I could offer in the black finish for £79.95.

These are the newer (and current) model.

If you would like to take these, please call me on 0044 333 900 007 (option 2) or PM me a contact number for you.

ATB

Dave
    Would these make a complete set up for a TV 

Lot 13:

AV Receiver
    Brand new boxed
    http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/98/405/VSX-423-K/page.html

Lot 24:

Speakers
    Denon Denon SCN-7 Bookshelf Speakers (Black) – One pair to clear!
    Brand New boxed to clear
    Were £99.95 – Now £59.95(Pair)
    http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/pages/product-detail.aspx?catid=systems&subid=networkmusicsystems&productid=scn7

and are both stlll available? 
    Thanks!

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    How much is lot 81 (or 82) delivered please? Also, do you have any headphone cases for the Grado SR125i?

Thanks!
    Hi there, cheers for the post.

I have the ex demo one left and it's in good condition.

It would be £49.95 with delivery at £12.99.

Unfortunately we don't carry cases for the grado's.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything else.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Hi Can you put me down for the following

Lot 82:

Q Acoustics Q2000 Centre speaker – Black Gloss
    Ex-Demo – good condition
    Was £109.95 – Last one to clear at £49.95

Gmol wrote: »

Lot 82:

Ex-Demo – good condition
    Hi Gmol.

Will do!

If you PM me a contact number I can give you a call or you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Lot 82:

Ex-Demo – good condition
    Hi Gmol.

Will do!

If you PM me a contact number I can give you a call or you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070.
    Hi Kenny PM sent

• Advertisement

Lot 82:

Ex-Demo – good condition
    Hi Gmol.

Will do!

Hi Kenny PM sent
    Hi Gmol.

I just noticed that there is a post just above asking for the Centre speaker. I'll just confirm if he still wants it.
    Apologies.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.