If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPEN BOX CLEARANCE LIST COMING SOON! - THURSDAY 6TH MARCH

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bobtait

I'll take that please. will call shop with payment details.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

bobtait wrote: »
    I'll take that please. will call shop with payment details.
    Hey Bob.

Thanks for the order :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Is lot 86 now gone? Gah 2 days late..... Had the unit received the firmware upgrade for iPhone 5 compatibility?

SachaJ wrote: »
    Is lot 86 now gone? Gah 2 days late..... Had the unit received the firmware upgrade for iPhone 5 compatibility?
    Sorry Sachaj but it was snapped up just the other day.

It had not had the update done here at the store as we did not have it switched on unfortunately.

A BRAND new DM39 is £179.00
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/denon/dm39/deno-dm39-blk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

It had not had the update done here at the store as we did not have it switched on unfortunately.

Thanks, might be a bit outside budget. Had planned to pair it with a nice set of RX1's I got from ye a while back. Anything else that would do the job? FM, CD and iPhone 5 compatibility?

• Advertisement

Thanks, might be a bit outside budget. Had planned to pair it with a nice set of RX1's I got from ye a while back. Anything else that would do the job? FM, CD and iPhone 5 compatibility?
    Hi Sacha,

Thanks for getting back to us.

There isn't many systems at the moment with a lightning dock.  When the new models come out I imagine this will be sorted.

The Denon is probably the best option to pair up with your RX1s in that price range.  We have a Teac CRH260, this is a nice little system at £159.95. 

Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/teac/crh260idab/teac-crh260i

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

Twiki wrote: »
    Lot 89 for me please...

Subwoofer
    Q Acoustics Q7000 Sub – Black Gloss
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £269.95 – To clear at £149.95
    Twiki,

can you drop us a PM or a mail with your contact details if you want to grab this  - no problem if you dont - we will release to another Boardie,

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Was lot 89 ever purchased in this clearance sale?

Can you also let me know if you have a walnut Q Acoustics 2070i and if so how much?

Can you also recommend a pair of outdoor speakers to run off a sonos unit?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

manufan16 wrote: »
    Twiki wrote: »
    Lot 89 for me please...

Subwoofer
    Q Acoustics Q7000 Sub – Black Gloss
    Brand New Boxed
    Was £269.95 – To clear at £149.95
    Twiki,

can you drop us a PM or a mail with your contact details if you want to grab this  - no problem if you dont - we will release to another Boardie,

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Was lot 89 ever purchased in this clearance sale?

Can you also let me know if you have a walnut Q Acoustics 2070i and if so how much?

Can you also recommend a pair of outdoor speakers to run off a sonos unit?

Thanks.
    Hi Manufan16,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

That QA Sub is long gone I'm afraid ..

.On the QA2070i in walnut - we are just out of stock in walnut locally ( typical, we have them in every other finish!) but we have them in the Manchester warehouse no problem and can have them in a few days straight to you if required - we can do it at £265.95 / €319.99 including delivery to your door.

On the Sonos outdoor speakers - the natural speakers are the wonderful Monitor Audio Climate 50 or Climate 60 - these sound just remarkable and way better than most normal indoor bookshelf speakers - they really are amazing - they are available in black or white, include brackets and we can do the climate 50 at just £199.95 and the Climate 60's at £299.95 ( that's a £50 Boardie reduction from normal RRP on both models) - have a look at them here: http://www.richersounds.com/search/CLIMATE

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way or if you would like to pop an order in just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange a delivery for you,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

thanks John, leave it with me for now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.