Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do I need a new Passport ?

• 06-03-2014 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi All,
    just a quick one.....
    Passport is up in July 22nd '14, and Im planning on a 2 week trip from May 2 - 16.......Visiting countries are UAE, Kenya and Tanzania......

Can I get away with it or do need to renew it with the whole "6 months left" thing.

Ideally I like to use the one I have now as its has all my previous stamps ....

Is it too much of a chance??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You will need at least 6 months validity left for the UAE. You may not even get going if it is your first port of call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭Bruz82

Thanks Spurious.
    Express Passport Ordered !!:D

Advertisement