Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to access Banking 365 on my desktop

Options
  • 06-03-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Just tried logging into banking 365 but it's not recognizing my 6 digit user id and password, which I am sure are correct.  Is there a problem with accessing it at the moment?  

Was only using it 20 or so minutes ago but now will not allow me past the id/password screen.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi blapabrew22, 

Many thanks for posting.

If your passwords are not recognised, please call BOI365 Telephone on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and a representative will look into this for you. 

Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and holidays. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Is it possible there is a problem with the system?

Have tried logging in twice today, and after entering the three digits of my PIN, I either got a message to say I have been logged out, or returned straight to the User ID page.

No message to say my ID/PIN is incorrect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Mint Sauce,

Thanks for your post.

If you are still experiencing difficulty logging on to 365Online, please try a refreshing your existing browser or use an alternative browser. If at this point you can still not log on, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 36 / 00353 1404 4000 while you have access to your PC and a representative will be happy to review this for you further.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭northwestramble

Hi Mint Sauce
    If you ring could you let us know how you get on. A few people have had similar problems over the last few weeks and no joy in tracking it down. If they can fix your problem, maybe that fix will work for others as well.  BOI are not able to replicate the problem, so if customers ring up that might help them run a few different tests to see what is going on. 
    Would love to Know what is causing this problem in case it happens to me again :) 

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hi Mint Sauce
    If you ring could you let us know how you get on. A few people have had similar problems over the last few weeks and no joy in tracking it down. If they can fix your problem, maybe that fix will work for others as well.  BOI are not able to replicate the problem, so if customers ring up that might help them run a few different tests to see what is going on. 
    Would love to Know what is causing this problem in case it happens to me again :) 
    I might just do that tomorrow it the problem continues.

Worked fine for me after that problem earlier, but using it again now, it logged me out once I hit the statements tab. Was only logged in for less than a minute so it would not have been timed out.

Browser is Firefox 27.0.1, OS is Vista.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭northwestramble

Good to hear it started working again, I had the exact same problem as you just there around 5:30 pm today. Login, click on a link and then logged out. Over on this post http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057155702  I put up all my OS details and browsers I was using, was thinking if we give BOI tech team all the info it might help them track this down. Maybe we are just the unlucky ones :) 

Advertisement