Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to cancel my Health Insurance payment

Options
  • 06-03-2014 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,145 ✭✭✭✭

Was with Laya Healthcare and I told them im not renewing. They just asked that I needed to contact BOI so next payment(due tomorrow) would not come out.

I was told in Bank Of Ireland that I can do it online.

When I went online I dont see option to cancel my Policy.

It might be something thats simple but can anybody help? 

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi The_Kew_Tour,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on boards.ie.

You can cancel any SEPA Direct Debit by completing a 'Cancellation Direct Debit Mandate' form and returning by post to the Bank of Ireland. Once this form is received your cancellation request will be processed within 24 hours.

As your direct debit for Laya Healthcare is due tomorrow, it will not be possible to cancel this before then however, with SEPA direct debit services you will be able to request a refund of this Direct Debit by completing the 'Refund Direct Debit Payment' form.

All these forms and more information on SEPA Direct Debits can be found here.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 34,145 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Hi The_Kew_Tour,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on boards.ie.

You can cancel any SEPA Direct Debit by completing a 'Cancellation Direct Debit Mandate' form and returning by post to the Bank of Ireland. Once this form is received your cancellation request will be processed within 24 hours.

As your direct debit for Laya Healthcare is due tomorrow, it will not be possible to cancel this before then however, with SEPA direct debit services you will be able to request a refund of this Direct Debit by completing the 'Refund Direct Debit Payment' form.

All these forms and more information on SEPA Direct Debits can be found here.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Elaine
    Thats fine. Should have done it bit earlier, but once get refund Im happy enough with that.

Thanks for reply.

Advertisement