Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC DUBLIN 19th JULY **Start time info in post #1**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Nothing on Norman Parke here yet ... http://uk.ufc.com/event/ufn-dublin-ireland#/fight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Anyone know what the story with the newsletter presale is? I signed up for the newsletter, but I only ever received one email from them, so I'm a bit pessimistic about it

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

Apparently a couple irish mma clubs have info on tickets now anyone got any info?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Apparently a couple irish mma clubs have info on tickets now anyone got any info?

The obvious one does anyway. They're get tickets before they go on sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

MrStuffins wrote: »
    The obvious one does anyway. They're get tickets before they go on sale.

Team Ryano/BJJ Revolution have tickets too but they're only for members, obviously. No idea on number or quantities per member either.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

i was just wondering price ha :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Not necessarily. The Berlin show isn't selling well as far as I know. The Irish show will sell out in an hour regardless of the price so I wouldn't be surprised to see the price hiked a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭chrisbag1986

They wont be mad prices.

Severe mma spoke to Gary Cook and he said cheapest will be 50euro.

be 50euro, 70euro, 90 euro, 120 euro. 150 euro etc

VIP packages is nothing to go on.

another example is Aukland
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/ufc-fi...004C889E4427E2

$56
    $99
    $157
    + more

Yea the Berlin show is not selling well indeed. But, I checked the prices when they had been first on sale and its all the same for fight nights. in regards price structure.

Hopefully I will be able to get tickets on Thursday before the general sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

There were four price points available to gym members.

As I recall it started at 110, then 130, then 160, then 185. I can confirm the 185 as that's what I went for myself. Closing date for gym sales is today at midnight, then the UFC itself will confirm the tickets or reject them which will hopefully be before general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I suppose it's correct to assume that tickets will more than likely be sold out by 9.30 the morning of the general sale? Practically impossible to predict, I know.

Safe bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Robbing bastards..... Is rip of republic alive and well... is 100 the new 50.

I got 50 euro seats the last time, and i was up the top at the back, was a terrible view, no way would it be worth 100.....
    Prob gonna go P1 this time, ....feck it, its only once every 5 years,...oh they are Irish, lets screw them, we know we can sell out - thanks Conor :), I hate this attitude

They cant even sell out the Berlin card with 50 euro seats.

ogzxis.png

Apparently that's wrong (No surprise if Fight Club supplied the info).

Someone on the other thread said that €50 is still the lowest price.

tickets will be at 50euro also and I say 70/80.

P1 = €175
    P2 = €150
    P3 = €125
    P4 = €100

are for fight club members. you pay your fight club membership to get the best seats in the house. not some ****ty seat. hence why they get pick of the best bunch early.

calmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the head boys.

London had £40 ( cheap ) tickets. why would Dublin be different.

You can thank me later when they are properly announced.

308770.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs. Miller tickets will go on sale as follows:
    ► UFC Fight Club Pre-Sale:
    Start: Wed 04/06/14, 09:00
    End: Fri 06/06/14, 08:00
    ► UFC Newsletter Pre-Sale:
    Start: Thu 05/06/14, 09:00
    ► O2 Priority:
    Start: Thu 05/06/14, 09:00
    ► General Sale:
    Start: Fri 06/06/14, 09:00
    The price breakdown for ‪#‎UFCDublin‬ tickets will be:
    ● €50
    ● €100
    ● €125
    ● €150
    ● €175
    More details will be available on the Ticketmaster Ireland website: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/UFC-Fight-Night-Dublin-tickets/artist/5138007

Big jump from 50€ to 100€, they could have at least gave a 75€ option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Stuxnet wrote: »
    Robbing bastards..... Is rip of republic alive and well... is 100 the new 50.

All well and good but....

Prob gonna go P1 this time, ....feck it, its only once every 5 years,...oh they are Irish, lets screw them, we know we can sell out - thanks Conor :), I hate this attitude

You're complaining about the high price but are going to pay the highest price? This makes no sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Quite possibly the weirdest seat layout I have ever seen for UFC/MMA.
    14778s.jpg

• Advertisement

That_Guy wrote: »
    All well and good but....

You're complaining about the high price but are going to pay the highest price? This makes no sense.
    I could of been clearer, Yes Im getting the higher priced tickets as they 50 euro ones were terrible last time.

My albeit premature rant was that from the tweet I saw, there was no 50 euro seat option, I assumed that they double the cheap seats to 100 euros, a common trend in this country to rip people off
    That was my issue.

source on

he price breakdown for ‪#‎UFCDublin‬ tickets will be:
    ● €50
    ● €100
    ● €125
    ● €150
    ● €175

ticketmaster is very limited. 50-175

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Did the O2 ever have a similar layout for any other events? Would like to see some photos of what the lower tiered seating looks like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I paid 110 for mine. So not sure if that puts me in the 100 euro seating or 125...

point1-390x285.jpg
    inpho_00320354-390x285.jpg

I think it looks pretty cool.

Mate was at London and was in the highest tier. Was advertised do not go for these tickets if you have heights issue. He sent me pics, looked far, but he said the camera doesn't do it any justification.

Do ye think the seat pricing will be revealed before the first seat day? I'm guessing 50 for upper tier, 100 for back of lower tier, 125 for front of lower tier, 150 for the back of the cage lower tier & 175 for flat seating.

be some buzz if you got behind the cage on the custom built stand.

that is over the cage and you could not have asked for a better view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Lads is it worth getting seats in the upper tiers of the arena, presumably they'll be the €50 ones?

€100 is an awful lot of money to watch Tor Troeng

• Advertisement

Dietsquirt wrote: »
    Lads is it worth getting seats in the upper tiers of the arena, presumably they'll be the €50 ones?

Don't forget the ticketbastard charges, will probably be €55 and €110 after that.

All this talk of upper tier and lower tier is deceiving. To me that suggests that there are 2 different levels, like in the O2 in London.

In Dublin it's all the one tier, upper tier just refers to the back of the stand.

In London if you get front row of the upper tier you're sorted, as you're basically above the back of the lower tier looking directly down into the cage. True it's not great if you don't like heights, but a great view/seat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Dietsquirt wrote: »

I honestly didn't mind the €50 ones in Dublin last time, I think the arena is tiered very well to give you a pretty good view from the 'cheap seats'. I went for cheap seats in Sydney a few years back and was a much worse view.

Got my tickets through the gym this time so hopefully they'll be good.

Ryan LaFlare is out of #UFCDublin. Gunnar Nelson will now face Zak Cummings. Tickets on general sale June 6th

this fight will be pushed down order and pickett v mccall into co.

I am not paying money to go see zak cummings big country jaw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Ryan LaFlare is out of #UFCDublin. Gunnar Nelson will now face Zak Cummings. Tickets on general sale June 6th

I was really looking forward to that fight, what a ****ty replacement. Another easy 1st RD win for Gunnar now. Cummings is terrible in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Ugh. Pretty bad fight now. Imagine Pickett V McCall will be the co-main event.

• Advertisement

ASOT wrote: »
    I was really looking forward to that fight, what a ****ty replacement. Another easy 1st RD win for Gunnar now. Cummings is terrible in my opinion.

I agree. Gunnar will destroy him. Ryan technically was an okay co main for Gunnar.

But Zak Cummings. Fair enough he is on a 4 streak win but Gunnar is being classed as top 170lbs material. It is like DC fighting Patrick Cummins. Im sure the UFC could have got a better matched like with Jordan Mein etc

Naoyuki Kotani VS Norman Parke is CONFIRMED for Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

That is a ****ing joke of a replacement. LaFlare would have been a great match up now we have to watch Nelson fight someone who isn't relevant in the WW division and provides no test or any kind of step up for Nelson. 2 Months out and this is what they give us? Piss off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

Anyone else manage to get tickets through ufcvip.co.uk and then get told that it was a mistake? Super annoying...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

DrPhilG wrote: »

In London if you get front row of the upper tier you're sorted, as you're basically above the back of the lower tier looking directly down into the cage. True it's not great if you don't like heights, but a great view/seat.

Took this pic at UFC 75, no zoom. 50quid seats

Pound for Pound (see what i did there), best seats in the arena, no camera man in front of ya, could see all action on ground, would buy them again in a heartbeat

100_0791.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Ayone know how theyll split up.the prices into areas of the arena? Assuming 50 will be the 'upper ' section, but the rest of the arena?

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Ayone know how theyll split up.the prices into areas of the arena? Assuming 50 will be the 'upper ' section, but the rest of the arena?

Last time we got the 50quid seats at 93 we were front row, upper tier (Block P i think)

Just checked ticket Block 9, Row 33, Seat 251

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

scudzilla wrote: »
    Last time we got the 50quid seats at 93 we were front row, upper tier (Block P i think)

Just checked ticket Block 9, Row 33, Seat 251

Good idea ...

Last time we were there we had €175 tickets - Block A Row 20 Seat 8

Great seats, a few steps from the walkout area and great view of the Octogon.

Here ya go, this is what i got for 50Euro, delighted with it.

IMG_0575-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

Ya I think I'll be going for the 50 quid seats if I can get the front row of the upper tier. Hopefully they won't all be sold out to fight club members and my newsletter early ticket sales work okay.

Ha well i had the opposite 50 euro experience, I couldnt of been any further from the Octagon last time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

scudzilla wrote: »
    Here ya go, this is what i got for 50Euro, delighted with it.

IMG_0575-1.jpg

Is this Dublin?? I have a feeling the o2 is a good bit bigger than this. I was recently at a concert seating there and my view wasnt this good. Obviously is octagon is quite big and they have seat where the stage would usually be so its a good bit closer.

If this is the value for 50 euro that is brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

Last time I got the 50 euro seats and had a pretty decent view.

The 02 isn't that big and well tiered so your not very far away from the octagon.

srumball wrote: »
    Is this Dublin?

Look at the fighters ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement