Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inkjet

Options
  • 06-03-2014 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

Anyone use inkjet?

I ve an epson x 205 printer and a normal cartridge is €11-12.

Inkjet have compatible ones for €6 . Whats the quality of their printing like ? Also worried that they wont work as I ve heard that most new printers wont accept non branded ink cartridges anymore ?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Perfect, I've used them for years in my Epson r360, never and issue. They are re-manufactured so have a chip to fake the printer into believing that its a genuine cartridge. Never update the printers firmware though, as this could stop them working. Definitely worth trying as the saving is worth it!

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

I've a ricoh gxe 5550n with refillable cartridges. 40 ppm and way cheaper than any laser to operate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Thanks folks . I ll order some after

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Agent Bubbles

I ordered 16 cartridges, in the colours of my choosing, out of the 4 that my Epson SX515W take, off some crowd on E-bay with 19ml ink in them for less than it cost to buy ONE offical Epson ink cartridge.

I've been using them up and not a bother.

It's ink not lube (seriously, did ya see the price of that KY Jelly?!!:pac:)

Advertisement