Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A big thank you

• 06-03-2014 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

I would like to extend a big thank you to Mick Finlay of www.roadtraining.ie

He did my ibt and was great and today he got me through my full A licence.

His username is lookbehindyou and I would recommend him to anyone.
    Thanks mick!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Fair play Andy......Great feeling when you pass. Keep going now and maybe go for a Grade 2 and then a RoSPA Gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Congrats mate fair play to you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭Roadcraft

Congrats, well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Well done dude! You'll enjoy it even more now!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Well done fair play!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

WelL done

• Registered Users Posts: 39 PlayerA

well done! I am planning to pass the test for the full license this year, ill definitely give him a shout once i have the date of the test to prepare it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I hear you have to watch your back around him though.... he even warns you to...

I hear you have to watch your back around him though.... he even warns you to...

Only if you have cream cakes....anything else you grand. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Chisum

Same as Andy IBT and passed the test Friday for (the second time)
    Thanks to Mick Finlay of www.roadtraining.ie

Thanks Mick

• Advertisement

Passed the test twice.....jaysus some show off you are. Prolly one of those poser types flying around on a barney coloured vfr 800 buying milk teeth and thinks ebay is the only online shop EVER!!!!

And I have to share the road with you......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah not many can say it
    so good i did it twice Thanks RSA
    you talking about Blue streak
    Barney ha

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Passed the test twice.....jaysus some show off you are. Prolly one of those poser types flying around on a barney coloured vfr 800 buying milk teeth and thinks ebay is the only online shop EVER!!!!

And I have to share the road with you......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

He gets twice as much room on the road seen as he passes the test twice as many times as the rest of is.

the more room i have the better to get the milk teeth first

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭the cats pajamas

congrats chisum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Chisum wrote: »
    Same as Andy IBT and passed the test Friday for (the second time)
    Thanks to Mick Finlay of www.roadtraining.ie

Thanks Mick

He done it twice cos he passed his test in late 2012 on a cbr600 25kw, and then when he got around to going to get his full licence (after the new rules come in on jan 19th 2013) he got an A2 only. He was told by the rsa that the only way to get an A unrestricted, was to complete a module 5 course and then apply for another test. So he done the test again and passed.

Anyway Chisum, Congrats for passing again.

I think it is now my turn to say a big thank you to Mick aKa Lookbehindyou!

I past my test today after a good bit practice with Mick. I wasn't very confident waking up this morning and quite stressed out but thanks to his very good advise/tips/patience/experience few hours before the test, I made it through smoothly even under the bit of rain (I was soaking wet after 5 hours outside including the 40 min test!)

So thank you very much again!! And if anyone is looking for training, i can't recommend him enough, I have learnt a lot today and that made that stressing day worth it!

See you soon on the road :)))

Another happy learner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

PlayerA wrote: »
    I think it is now my turn to say a big thank you to Mick aKa Lookbehindyou!

I past my test today after a good bit practice with Mick. I wasn't very confident waking up this morning and quite stressed out but thanks to his very good advise/tips/patience/experience few hours before the test, I made it through smoothly even under the bit of rain (I was soaking wet after 5 hours outside including the 40 min test!)

So thank you very much again!! And if anyone is looking for training, i can't recommend him enough, I have learnt a lot today and that made that stressing day worth it!

See you soon on the road :)))

Another happy learner
    Jesus, 5 hours before the test in this weather! Fair play, you deserve to pass for that alone!

haha no five hours in total from getting out of my house, riding to tallaght training with mick two hours, then training on my own a little then passing the test and then driving happily around to get back via a longer route to my place..

i have to say i am pretty tired now lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

PlayerA wrote: »
    haha no five hours in total from getting out of my house, riding to tallaght training with mick two hours, then training on my own a little then passing the test and then driving happily around to get back via a longer route to my place..

i have to say i am pretty tired now lol

LOL, was thinking you must not have been too confident if you got 5 hours before the test!

• Advertisement
Advertisement