Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Parents Cut

Options
  • 06-03-2014 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

This morning I was informed that my Loan Parents would be cut in April.

I am a self-employed mother of two children who's father passed away in 2001.

I am struggling from day to day with bills, revenue and ridiculous taxes.
    I know I am certianly not the only one struggling in this petty and disgraceful country ran by our so called 'government'.

I will be honest here, I am self employed and thinking of closing my business. The reason for this? Our government.

Us (The Self-Employed) are clearly giving other employees work and paying their wages but at the end of the day - we are the one's suffering.

I barely make enough to cover the cost it takes to run my business.

And now with the Loan Parents getting cut I just don't know how I am going to make ends meet.

Something really has to be done with this country and the situation we are in.

What's your opinion on this matter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭MouseTail

Strings455 wrote: »
    What's your opinion on this matter?

in order for people to advise on the wisdom of closing your business, we would need more information. In fact the thread might be better placed over on the Business and Entrrpeuneuer forum, as they would be best placed to advise if it is viable or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

OP please read the forum charter. This is not a forum for ranting about the Government. If you need advice on Social Welfare entitlements, you are free to open another thread on this forum, but ranting about the government is not acceptable here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement