Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Finishing your Degree Part Time

Options
  • 06-03-2014 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi I have 2 years done of a mechanical engineering course dt006,I didn't finish it due to financial issues. Now that I am working I'm wondering is it possible to finish my degree part time with the night course?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

yes this is possible but the first question would be does DIT offer a PT version of this programme. Your best option is to contact the coordinator for DT006 and go from there. Not sure that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭hughesga

Would be interested to know how you got on

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭hughesga

Would be interested to know how you got on

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Zebra62

Contact DIT and discuss, do finish your degree its important to do this, I graduated in 2010 with a BSc in Pharmaceuticals. I did it part time and was worth it, thinking about returning in the future to do a masters.

Advertisement