Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nova Rock 2014 Austria

Options
  • 06-03-2014 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, I am heading to Nova Rock in Austria this June. I have been to Graspop back in 2011, so I am expecting the same top standards. Has anyone been to Nova Rock before or planning on going this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

OP you could give more details, here is a link to the line up, looks similar to Sonisphere. http://www.novarock.at/jart/prj3/novarock/main.jart?content-id=1262873609302&rel=de&reserve-mode=active

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 BMcG75

Maybe your right, but the way I was looking at it was, if someone doesn't know what Nova Rock is then they aren't planning on going and they haven't been there..

But yes I should have stressed that I was talking about the quality of the festival itself rather than the line up.

I have never been to a festival as well organised as Graspop in Belgium (especially compared to the queing for ages for a pint/**** smelling Irish festivals I have been to over the years) and I am hoping Nova Rock is along the same lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭sabrewulf

I can only offer second hand information, since I've never been myself, but I know a few regulars and from what I hear you'll be in for a treat: well organized, great atmosphere, nice sound, yummy food and drink and class lineup!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,366 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Never been but going this year myself more bands being announced 2moro.

Never heard of the main beer sponsor Ottakringer anyone every tried it? can get chilled cans in the campsite for €1 feckin' madness altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,366 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Megadeth have pulled out of this (and a few other fests inc. Hellfest,Graspop) due to Dave Ellefsons brother passing away, A replacement is to be announced soon.

1607007_10152217082624005_1005115397718077739_n.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement