Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carbon clinchers

Options
  • 06-03-2014 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Hi All... i'm looking at buying a set of clinchers for my tt bike...I've been looking at arron bikes on ebay and it has 100% positive feedback, just wondering has anyone here had any dealings with them... here is what i'm thinking of getting

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/23mm-width-ca...item3cdaef8cf1

350 euro all in, are they too good to be true?? if anyone knows anything about wheel specs could you have a look at the specs for these and let us know what ye think.... cheers Trig

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

It depends... there are a few places in China making them, some are good some are not. I used a set from flyxii.com (bought the rims and had them built myself on cx-ray spokes) and they were fine... never had an issue.

Advertisement