Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Long-term house in Balbriggan

Options
  • 06-03-2014 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was wondering if anyone has a house or knows someone who has a house in the balbriggan area for long term rent. The house would be for myself, my fiancee and our daughter and we would be intrested in a rent agreement for the next 5-6 years on a year by year contract. We have permanent careers and are very respectable people. I know its a low amount but the 750euro range is our affordability area. Any enquiries/offers will be responded to. Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

I was wondering if anyone has a house or knows someone who has a house in the balbriggan area for long term rent. The house would be for myself, my fiancee and our daughter and we would be intrested in a rent agreement for the next 5-6 years on a year by year contract. We have permanent careers and are very respectable people. I know its a low amount but the 750euro range is our iaffordability area. Any enquiries/offers will be responded to. Thanks!!

I Dont see this one panning out. Best of luck and if you Dont ask you don't get

• Registered Users Posts: 2 harraghy

You might e mail me at <SNIP>.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am a landlord in that area but currently have tenants.
    The demand for houses there is crazy but most of it in my experience was from people on rent allowance, you maybe at an advantage as some landlords do not accept rent allowance and might be willing to take a slightly lower rent for a long term private tenant.
    Good Luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Please don't post personal contact details. Use the pm feature if you wish to contact another poster.

/Mod

Advertisement