Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

you couldn't make this up! Integrated fridge help!!!!

• 06-03-2014 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

ok so we are nearing completion of our fabulous new build and finalising kitchen details etc and have just realised that the space for our integrated fridge, which was plenty big when it was just bricks is now too small after insulation board, plaster board and plaster have gone on. We are now left with a gap of 57.5cm and we need 60cm for the integrated fridge!! What can I do?? Have been looking at freestanding 55cm fridges and seems only entry level fridges such as beko etc come in this size....had planned for a full length fridge also, and the only ones i can get now are crappy ones and ones that are fridge freezer types. Raaaaaaging!!!!!!!! Is there any way in the world i can get the integrated fridge to fit??????????:(:(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭JASOND29

electrolux erg3313aow is 540 mm wide i know that would leave things tight but even when the wooden unit goes around it and it slots it should be manageable retails around 629 i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭wytch

The Electrolux model will work. The 575mm is going to have to include the two gables of the unit the new fridge will fit into. Your biggest problem I would think is going to be able to get doors at 570mm wide to work with the setup. Make sure to get the gables as narrow as possible usually 15mm. This will leave 545mm for the fridge to fit into. The wall it is going adjacent to will also need to be very level. If it is off level it will eat into your 5mm clearance. It can be done no problem. Everything needs to be level and square.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭anuprising

leave the integrated cabinet as is and narrow down one of the adjoining presses ,don't know your set up but its easy enough to do if they are normal sized . doors can be got 445mm wide so would give you 50mm without having to adjust your fridge cabinet

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Defrayner

wow thanks so much! :):) that's great, there are options!!!! Will chat to carpenter and keep you posted!!!

Advertisement