Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook mail to nokia phone.

Options
  • 06-03-2014 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi. I work for a small firm and recently i have been given a nokia mobile that has Nokia mail for exchange. Just wondering if it possible to receive my company emails from outlook through this app to my mobile?

Comments

Should be possible if OWA is enabled on the company's Exchange server. If it's a recent version of Exchange then you may just need your e-mail address and password, then the application should autodiscover the server settings. Otherwise you'll also need to know the server name and domain too.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭janeparker

To obtain this feature, you should set up 'Exchange ActiveSync Email' on your Nokia gadget. But, it should be clear about enabled operating system in your mobile. Nokia mobile is available on two types of OS that are:

1 - Symbian operating system

2 - Windows Phone

Let me know about your mobile's operating system ? Then i would be able to provide required steps for setting email application.

Thanks

Advertisement