Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need advice on a career

Options
  • 07-03-2014 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

im looking to go into a course in archicture im currently a TY . what subjects should i do for leaving cert and what are the best colleges/courses to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

im looking to go into a course in archatecture im currently a TY . what subjects should i do for leaving cert and what are the best colleges/courses to do?

Check the entry requirements for the course you would like to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Nidge_Weasel

im looking to go into a course in archatecture im currently a TY . what subjects should i do for leaving cert and what are the best colleges/courses to do?

Learn how to spell "architecture"

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dailydaredevil

sullivlo wrote: »
    Check the entry requirements for the course you would like to do.

im not 100% sure what courses there are i just want advice on what are the best courses and what subjects would be suitable for those courses

Advertisement