Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking player transfers

Options
  • 07-03-2014 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Anybody know a way or database I can check this on? my pp account got hacked and I requested my poker nickname since I haven't played there in a long time, checked it out on sharkscope and last activity I seen was mid 2012, so whoever hacked me i'm guessing did a player transfer, anyone know a way I can check this out? my account is suspended until the matter is resolved officaly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

NickMondo wrote: »
    Anybody know a way or database I can check this on? my pp account got hacked and I requested my poker nickname since I haven't played there in a long time, checked it out on sharkscope and last activity I seen was mid 2012, so whoever hacked me i'm guessing did a player transfer, anyone know a way I can check this out? my account is suspended until the matter is resolved officaly
    No none that I know of and doubt very much that they exist outside of what the poker client (Paddy Power in your case) can tell you which should be everything.

Advertisement