Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Jobs

Options
  • 07-03-2014 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anybody know of any businesses in Waterford city looking for drivers? Preferably not fast-food delivery.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

What licence do you have and any other certs Hazchem CPC etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Marsh 30

I have a full (clean) drivers B licence

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

Marsh 30 wrote: »
    I have a full (clean) drivers B licence
    that won't get ya much other work than delivering for take aways to be honest

that won't get ya much other work than delivering for take aways to be honest

B license entitles you to drive various sized vans up to 3,500 kilos. Plenty of businesses use different size vans for delivery. Delivery is not a problem, as its what most of these vehicles are used for. Just not interested on the fast-food side of the industry

Marsh 30 wrote: »
    B license entitles you to drive various sized vans up to 3,500 kilos. Plenty of businesses use different size vans for delivery. Delivery is not a problem, as its what most of these vehicles are used for. Just not interested on the fast-food side of the industry
    i am well aware of that my friend, i have up to cat C1 and cpc as i drive truck for living, but what i'm saying is the work your looking for is very rare as i am in position where i'm being made redundant in oct and will be on look out for driving work again myself with little hope unless i have a higher category licence i.e full C or EC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

i am well aware of that my friend, i have up to cat C1 and cpc as i drive truck for living, but what i'm saying is the work your looking for is very rare as i am in position where i'm being made redundant in oct and will be on look out for driving work again myself with little hope unless i have a higher category licence i.e full C or EC

Welcome back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭twistables

Ah welcome back

Welcome back ;)
    what are you on about?? welcome back??

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

what are you on about?? welcome back??

;)

That's unfortunate but at least you're at an advantage if something does become available. I'll might consider upgrading my licence, could possibly lead to something in the future.

• Advertisement

;)
    i still don't know what your on about?? i only just joined up on this yoke

Advertisement