Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Elections 2014: What issues will you be raising with candidates on the door?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Martin is starting to take his down tonight. He's only got a small team so hard to get them all done quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Orion wrote: »
    Actually - if anyone sees any of Teresa's still up could you let me know - on thread or PM and I'll arrange to have them removed.

There was still one facing the entrance to Moyglare Hall this morning when I was leaving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

There was still one facing the entrance to Moyglare Hall this morning when I was leaving.

It's now gone. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Tidy Towns groups are already out taking down orphaned cable ties and pulling posters from ditches.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Only signs I've seen left up now are a few McGuire ones around the peripheries of the area.

• Advertisement
Advertisement