Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rigby's Deli - BYOB?

Options
  • 07-03-2014 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

Does anyone know if Rigby's still do BYOB for dinner service? I've heard vicious rumours...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Why not ring them and ask? That way you'll get fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

enda1 wrote: »
    Hey there,

Does anyone know if Rigby's still do BYOB for dinner service? I've heard vicious rumours...

Not any longer.
    James is now supplying a couple of decent bottles at a good price. I must say I do miss the old days of popping next door to Louis Albroze and selecting a bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Why not ring them and ask? That way you'll get fact.
    Speedsie wrote: »
    Not any longer.
    James is now supplying a couple of decent bottles at a good price. I must say I do miss the old days of popping next door to Louis Albroze and selecting a bottle.

Strange. I contacted them via twitter and they said it's still BYOB... A second change of heart??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

To be honest - James changes his mind more often than most!
    So, wouldn't surprise me at all!
    Speeds

Advertisement