Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Manager no longer working?

Options
  • 07-03-2014 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I use the Money Manager application on B365 to track spending each month.  This month, however, none of the transactions on either my current or savings have populated the app, and I get the following message:

There are no transactions available for this account thus spending graphs cannot be generated.

I can sill see the graph for the last 12 months, but not one of the transactions that I have completed since 1st March is appearing on the Money Manager app.   I have tried to access/filter this mothly data on the app at several different computers at home, work, and also on iphone, but the same message appears, and the relevant monthy fields still do not populate.

Is BOI withdrawing the facility or is there some technical issue here?  I find this facility really useful, and it is ne of the reasons why I still mainain my account at BOI following the recent changes t the BOI fee charging structure. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Stroke Politics,

Thanks for contacting us here on boards.ie.

Without account access, it is hard for us to determine what the exact issue may be. The Money Manager service has proven to be quite popular with our customers and we would be keen to have any issues rectified as soon as possible. Please contact our Bank of Ireland 365 Team on 0818 365 365 where a representative will be more than happy to investigate this and offer you further assistance.

We apologise we could not be of more assistance to you here, if there is anything we can help you with in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

Can you not understand a simple opening post?  Money Manager is not working. Hopefully the screen gran bwill attach and demonstrate the problem ....

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi Stroke Politics,

As mentioned above it will be necessary for you to contact Bank of Ireland 365 regarding this matter. A representative will be more than happy to take your account specific details and investigate this further on your behalf.

Thanks once again, 
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'm aware from the previous posts that we need to call 365, but could this still be something for your techy team to look at though in the mean time, or at least have it logged, so that when people call, there has already been a report of it.

I just logged into my 365, and there have been 3 transactions this month before today, yet none of them have appeared on my Money Manager either. I'm aware that its the next working day before they appear, but these transactions are at least 3 days old now.

Could this be in anyway linked to some of the 365 issues raised on the other threads?

• Advertisement

I've had 23 transactions on my current account since Monday.  None of the items has populated the data spreadsheet on the Money Manager tab.  There is definitely some problem at BOI with regard to this online accounting facility....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi All,

Thanks for your posts.

We will certainly make our Support Team aware of this however, they generally request additional information to investigate any specific issues. We feel a phone call to BOI365 will help speed up this process, as the representative can request specific details from you to forward to the Support Team.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kmcattack

Just came across this thread after experiencing the exact same issues. I can see all of my historic data before March but there are zero transactions showing for the month of March.

I have only just signed up to money manager recently so I had thought that it might take some time for the March transactions to populate but they should appear immediately according to the documentation. Is this a widespread issue?

Hi kmcattack,

Thanks for your post.

Our support team have been made aware of this issue. We would greatly appreciate it if you could call our Bank of Ireland 365 team on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000. Our 365 representatives have account access and would be interested in receiving more account specific examples to aid our Support team in their investigation.

Thank you again for getting in contact with us.

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ned14

Is there any update on the fix for Money Manager? I presume everyone is still having the same issue with transactions since February not appearing?

• Advertisement

Hi ned14,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We'll follow up on this with the Support Team and will post here as soon as we receive an update from them. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bah1011

Hi,

I am having the same issue as above.

I rang banking 365 today and was informed that it only updates at the end of every month. Is this correct?

Hi bah1011,

Apologies for the incorrect information you received when you called. All transactions processed on your account up to the previous working day should be included in Money Manager. We'll update the thread here as soon as we hear back from the Support Team.

Thanks
    Tara

Since no-one from BOI has updated this, I will!

Money manager appears to be working again. This morning I was able to update my details, it would appear that the categories are there, but many of the transactions are now uncategorised since the outrage occurred at the beginning of the month. I assigned categories to the transactions myself, hopefully the information will save for future transactions.

Hopefully, the problem with this is now fixed, and we can continue to use this very useful budgeting tool without interruption in the future....

Hi Stroke Politics,

We're delighted to hear Money Manager has now updated for you. As you can appreciate, there is a hugh amount of transactions going through current accounts daily. The migration of these transactions to Money Manager is still in progress and users will find over the coming days that their own profile has been updated. 

When we receive confirmation that all customer's transactions have been migrated to Money Manager we will then update this thread.

Thanks
    Tara

Hi All,

Apologies for the delay. We can now confirm that Money Manager is fully operational. Thank you all for your patience and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks
    Tara

Gone again? 

Gone for good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Gone again? 

Gone for good?
    Hi Stroke Politics, 

Thanks for your post. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 
    Money Manager has now been restored. 

Thanks for your patience with this. 

Billy 

Gone again this month.

We could nearly make this a sticky as the same problem seems to occur with this facility each month....

Hi Stroke Politics, 

Thanks for your post today and w[font=Verdana, sans-serif]e apologies for any inconvenience caused.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]We have been informed that this system is now operating as normal. Can we ask you to log in again and let us know if you are still experiencing any difficulty?[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks again, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]

• Advertisement

Successfully logged in.  Why is this still happening every month?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mirrorwriter

Hi, Does this service still work at all? Nothing is imported onto my Bank of Ireland Money Manager in the last 2 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi, Does this service still work at all? Nothing is imported onto my Bank of Ireland Money Manager in the last 2 years.
    Hi mirrorwriter,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As we have no account access, it is hard for us to determine what the exact issue may be. In order for us to 
    look into this for you please contact BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 & a representative will be more than happy to investigate this and offer you further assistance.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement