Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evision installation no phone..

Options
  • 07-03-2014 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭

Hi there, we had evision and e fibre installed yesterday, after which we werr told he phone line would be down for a couple of hours.. this was fine as a while new service had been installed..
    Tis morning then, perfect internet and TV.. still no phone..ramg customer support.. yere a total shambles.. passed fom person to person lf confused answerers amd then told upto 10 working days to fix it?!

Ye caused this problem.yesterday..WHY IN GODS NAME WILL it BE TEN WORKING DAYS TO GET THE PHONE LINE BACK.WORKING.. THE ONE THING EIRCOM ARE MEAT TO DO..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Hi there, we had evision and e fibre installed yesterday, after which we werr told he phone line would be down for a couple of hours.. this was fine as a while new service had been installed..
    Tis morning then, perfect internet and TV.. still no phone..ramg customer support.. yere a total shambles.. passed fom person to person lf confused answerers amd then told upto 10 working days to fix it?!

Ye caused this problem.yesterday..WHY IN GODS NAME WILL  it BE TEN WORKING DAYS TO GET THE PHONE LINE BACK.WORKING.. THE ONE THING EIRCOM ARE MEAT TO DO..
    Hi bennyl10

Apologies for this, something is obviously not right and the phone should indeed be working. Please PM me the eircom account details and I will have this followed up on.

Many thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Hi bennyl10

Apologies for this, something is obviously not right and the phone should indeed be working. Please PM me the eircom account details and I will have this followed up on.

Many thanks
    Al

Pm sent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Hi bennyl10

Many thanks
    Al

Pm sent :)
    Thanks bennyl10

I'll send this for investigation now and get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement