Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quizup

Options
  • 07-03-2014 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭

It has arrived on Android and I am already addicted
    it's basically a quiz where you compete against someone live, loads of topics

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Oh my God why isnt this thread 50+ pages long? This is my favourite game/app ever, literally cannot stop playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Damn, Damn and Damn you again for creating this topic. I would have been blissfully unaware of this time-sucking game if I hadn't seen this!

Also thank you for introducing me to this addictive game. So many topics and so many questions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Very addictive but I find that a lot of the questions get repeated often which gets boring after a while.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Oh I love QuizUP but I clearly haven't played it enough; no questions have been repeated for me yet :D I try a range of topics rather than the same topic repeatedly, maybe that is when they start to repeat.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I'm also a fan. It's a great quick game to play at anytime especially when in queues or travelling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,607 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

I thought I'd get this thread continuing! Now you can make your own quizzes and you can event invite other quizuppers and your friends to help you make them!

Advertisement