Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the best after party raves in Dublin?

Options
  • 07-03-2014 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2 spasticwanker

[font=Open Sans, sans-serif]hey[/font]
    moved to dublin just a few months ago and need to divert away from the temple bar area. could you possibly give me advice on where to go to find the after party scene? and what nights are best for them.. any advice you can give me would be great, dying to go to more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

Best bet would be to go the Twisted Pepper on Friday or Saturday and get chatting to people there. There are are always a few going on on any given night, though they tend to change location pretty regularly. They're a bit hit and miss, more towards miss to be honest, but if you're just looking for somewhere with electronic music and everything that comes with it they'll do the job, and I've been to a few that were pretty damn good.

If you're still up in the early morning, the Breakfast Club runs once a month in the Dark Horse in on the Quays. It goes on from 7am till about 1 and they have decent house and techno acts playing. It's a good spot and all above board, they have a Facebook page if you want to check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 party man

there are loads of good parties if you just get in with the right crowed ,dublin is buzzing with an amazing underground scene,just keep your eyes open and you will fined them, and dont forget the famous after party boat,,,,,,

Advertisement