Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laurel Hedge

• 07-03-2014 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Bought some laurel yesterday, I planted one half of the garden this morning,But on the other half there was some surface water after the heavy rain fall yesterday so didn't want to be planting in wet soil... I have about 25 more to plant, will they keep for a few days if I keep watering them before planting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Yes they'll be fine. Just don't expose the roots to air or cold. Ideally cover them in compost or sand. Or wrap them in newspaper, black plastic bag and stick them in a frost free room or shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭shamcfc

redser7 wrote: »
    Yes they'll be fine. Just don't expose the roots to air or cold. Ideally cover them in compost or sand. Or wrap them in newspaper, black plastic bag and stick them in a frost free room or shed.

Cheers redser,Have lots of compost here so will put them in that

Advertisement