Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Manager - Is it possible to change how funds transferred between owned account

Options
  • 07-03-2014 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

First off, well done for creating Money Manager, I love it!!  It's a move in the right direction and I'd love to see further development work carried out to improve features etc.

One such improvement I'd like to ask for is how it handles fund transfers between my accounts, I have two current accounts, one that I get paid into and I use for Mortgage, direct debts and standing orders etc, the other I use for day-2-day spending, house hold, entertainment etc.

When I transfer funds from the pay account into the day-2-day account Money Manager categorises it as a spend in the first account and earnings in the second account, that throws all of the graphs off and makes them incorrect, it should recognize it's a transfer of funds within my accounts and should not include it in the graphs as it's not money leaving me, this is how YNAB deals with these types of transactions.

That's it, thanks!

Carl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Eraserhead, 

Many thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.

Money Manager is one of the more popular services on BOI365 Online.

I will pass your suggestion to the 365 Team for consideration in future developments. 

We're here on Boards from 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri so please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement