Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBEC EOP 2014

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 deeds372

lm22 wrote: »
    No I haven't heard yet either just presuming, the interview didn't go as well as I'd hoped. Yeah waiting for word is the worst

They said it would be 2weeks before I'd hear back so was surprised when someone else heard on Monday! But I reckon they are contavtibg people they want this week and get back to the rest of next week , so disappointed !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 grain123

Hi Guys,
    Got offered a job in the London office with tourism Ireland today. Absolutely delighted. Anyone else hear from them ?

Hi! I also got offered a place in London last week...Bit concerned about the housing allowance which is 450 sterling. That plus the stipend in EUR seems quite paltry for one of the most expensive cities in the world! I have contacted them for more info but have yet to hear back.

grainnemurphydublin at gmail dot com --- Lorlorlollipop email me and we can talk! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rororo92

EOP2014 could you tell me about yoru prescreening interview please. I have a prescreening interview coming up and just wondering abotu the format is it competency based or ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rororo92

Hi Guys,
    Got offered a job in the London office with tourism Ireland today. Absolutely delighted. Anyone else hear from them ?

Hi there, I was wondering if you could provide me with some information abotu the prescreening interview for IBEC EOP programme

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Orlliee

Just applied to their 2016 global programme just wondering anyone whos done it before how they found it and also the study too :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement