Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in the City for food on a Thursday Night

Options
  • 07-03-2014 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm bringing the other half out for a birthday dinner and drinks on Thursday, nothing too fancy as we have other stuff on all weekend!

We're both working too late to make any early birds so can anyone recommend places that aren't too expensive or maybe have set menus or Thursday night specials?

I had a look on some deal websites and nothing is jumping out at me so any suggestions would be appreciated. He loves steak, thai food and basically anything that contains meat so all suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

Mr.S wrote: »
    If you like meat, try PittBros on Georges Street!

Or Bison on Wellington Quay. It was the first real BBQ place in Dublin before PittBros ripped their entire idea/concept/menu off opened up a similar restaurant. Bison also gives much larger meat portions. If you're looking for a BBQ place in dublin, go for Bison. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

There is also the Aussie BBQ, that pretty reasonable for price.

If you like steak, what about Bear on South William Street.

There is a new place just opened on South William St called Meet is Meat. Its a café and deli in the day and a meat focused restaurant in the evenings.

FX buckleys ( A few of them dotted around central Dublin) are good bets also.

Shanahans if you decide to go pricey.

try

www.menupages.ie

this is the most comprehensive listing of Dublin eateries, literally thousands of places to choose from!

Advertisement