Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trading from ninja 250cc to 600cc sportsbike

• 07-03-2014 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

looking to swap my 2010 ninja for a 600cc sports bike.
    don't have much to add to it, but i recon it's worth at least 2,800 being realistic.
    any advice ? anyone know of someone looking to swap the other way or just looking to buy a 250?
    any help/ advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Best bet is to trade it in if no one is biting for it Andy. Maybe keep it until the summer when peeps are looking for bikes with impulse buys for the summer rides. You will get more for it in a private sale but a trade in might be the quickest way to change up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I was over in Andys Bikes in Kildare yesterday and he has a massive amout of bikes in stock at the moment man. Ya should take a trip over to him and have a look and a chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭the cats pajamas

cool, ill ring Andy's in the morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

cool, ill ring Andy's in the morning

Cool man. He can probs give you a rundown of some stuff he has. There is easily 70 bikes packed in there at the moment. I'm gonna be there tomorrow collecting my SV so will have a look around too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

My only advise is sell it as fast as possible. The value of 250's are set to drop given they are no longer testable bikes. Once people actually start understanding the new licencing system I have a feeling that 250's will be far less sought after for learners. So get rid of it for as much as you can get as soon as you can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

My only advise is sell it as fast as possible. The value of 250's are set to drop given they are no longer testable bikes. Once people actually start understanding the new licencing system I have a feeling that 250's will be far less sought after for learners. So get rid of it for as much as you can get as soon as you can.

Agree with you there, although they're a great bike for around town, unfortunately the new laws will make them less desirable.

Advertisement