Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenaulin, Palmerstown House Search!!

• 07-03-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

Currently looking to buy a house in Glenaulin Green Palmerstown, it is just across from the GAA club there, and I was wondering if anyone on here knows the area well enough to make a comment?

Is there anything or anyone living on this street that would make it undesirable and overall is it a generally nice area?

Any feedback would be fantastic thanks!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Larsheen

Not sure you will get any replies asking is there anyone on the street who would make it undesirable ! The stock answer to a question posed about any area is that there are good and perhaps not so good living everywhere.If I was buying in Palmerstown and as an ex resident, I would be inclined to buy more towards The Avenue,Turret Rd, Glenmaroon and of course The Drive if you have the bucks.If you have lots of them any houses on the far side of the carriageway in the old village is worth a consider.But just my opinion.Nice four bed on The Avenue at the moment although a bit dearer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Puzzle35

I spent some time living there. Would be more inclined to look in Woodarm Acres or Rivers dale. The houses are newer and the layouts are better. Have friends living in both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭fishtastico

I live down the road, and Oakcourt wouldn't be my favourite part of Palmerstown. I'd agree with the above advice and look closer to Woodfarm/Turret road.

Advertisement