Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelski V Spurs

Options
  • 08-03-2014 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Can't believe a thread not started on this massive game tomorrow,(Devo must be asleep on the job:))something like 24 years since we beat them at the Bridge,this has to end sometime so why not Saturday evening,.....COYS.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I was too cowardly to make one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

A 4-1 mauling I reckon with our lads running all around the place with no structure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

2-1 chelsea with us taking a lead till the 60th minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

mickman wrote: »
    A 4-1 mauling I reckon with our lads running all around the place with no structure

That's the spirit!:D:D

Sadly, you're probably right, Kaboul and Sandro unlikely to start, Eriksen out. Can see Dawson and a frustrated Vertonghen getting mauled. Still, Spurs at 6/1 is worth a punt! Yiddos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Fryers is also doubtful for today. Think we're gonna get bashed tbh. We've nobody to cope with their width.

• Advertisement

Hazard is the major issue today

With no sandro and Dawson not up to it , he will run riot

A draw would be a fantastic result but there is no chance in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

I hope we go there and get a result but i fear a hammering,:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

mickman wrote: »
    Hazard is the major issue today

With no sandro and Dawson not up to it , he will run riot

A draw would be a fantastic result but there is no chance in my opinion

I just hope Hazard doesn't get injured early, could be a more even game. No one likes to see that.

Gonna buy in the beer early today to celebrate when we beat them. If that doesn't happen I'l do the usual. Turn off all sports, loud music the order til I'm drunk enough to forget what happened. Works every time.

The last time pool hammered us I done the above and forgot all about the match til I heard AVB got sacked.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Games on at 03:30 my time. It's 22:20 and I'm not really prepared to go to bed yet but think I'll have to...

Praying I manage to get out of bed for this one and it's for good reason too... Let it be entertaining coz I don't want to be falling asleep on the couch!

• Advertisement

irishmover wrote: »
    Games on at 03:30 my time. It's 22:20 and I'm not really prepared to go to bed yet but think I'll have to...

Praying I manage to get out of bed for this one and it's for good reason too... Let it be entertaining coz I don't want to be falling asleep on the couch!

I have a feeling you won't be bored. Make sure to close your windows as the neighbours may be shocked with all the screaming and cursing. My neighbours must think there is domestic violence here when spurs are playing.

As for the result, hoping for a draw at least, hoping.

Gona put a fiver on 3-2, 3-3 and 2-3. Paddy Power returning stake as free bet if Hazard scores anytime to online bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Got Spurs to win 2-1 @ 18/1.
    If that doesn't happen, hope Hazard scores!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Not holding out much hope with this on, but Spurs being Spurs anything is possible...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Torres v Vertonghen mark II. Wouldn't be surprised if one team finishes a man light. Mourinho & Sherwood getting into a spat if things get heated. If AVB was still in charge then the press and tv coverage would be lauding it up. Team selection shall be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭TrueIt

4-0 to spurs..... You heard it here first

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Can see Sherwood going 4-4-2 and trying to attack them and them just picking us off and hammering us

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Going to watch this one from behind the couch, am predicting very uncomfortable viewing. Stranger things have happened having said all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Team v Chelsea - Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Kaboul, Vertonghen; Bentaleb, Sandro; Walker, Lennon, Sigurdsson; Adebayor.

Strange line up today, is it Walker right wing or 3 at the back??? I see love child is back in and no sign of experienced internationals Paulinho and Dembele.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Looks like 3-5-1

• Advertisement

4-5-1, Could be a masterstroke if we pulls it off. Naughton covering back to let Walker bomb forward

Could it be ....

Dawson Kaboul Vertonghen

Walker
    naughton

Bentaleb Sandro

Lennon ---- Siggy

Ade

I'd love to see Lennon running centrally at Terry.

Looks like 3-5-1

Whoops....just ten players on the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Strange selection :eek:

Crazy lineup

Facing obliteration

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Sigurdsson ain't played in ages? Focking mad formation, Mourinho must be scratching his head? Which mean were going to win...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Think you might see Kaboul sitting in front of the back four.

If we give them too much space in midfield, they will murder us.

COY

http://nutjob.eu/index.html

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

I thought TS was one dimensional.... But the last few weeks we've seen a switch between 442, 451 and 433.

I like what he's attempting today. I hope it works out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

I'm just Walker is not in the back four.

He naturally stay's forward.

Torres could be out :)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement

Eto plays instead of Torres

Advertisement