Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonard Medical Sandyford

Options
  • 08-03-2014 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone got experience of this place? Will be potentially moving to the area shortly so looking for a young male GP nearby. I have been reading good things on other forums about Dr Chris Weyham.
    Does anyone know how much a visit is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭miller50841

Hi I would highly recommend.

Very nice to deal with and do a lot of stuff as there is a nurse there also looking after certain injections and so on.

I have been in with all the doctors up there and very friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Do they give you time and listen to you?
    I've got a couple of issues going on and for long enough I was just handed a prescription and come back in 6 months for review
    I like that they have evening appointments because theres going be lots of times that I just need routine checks and am not actually sick so wont need to take time off work.

Advertisement