Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which of these soundbars is the best

• 08-03-2014 10:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭

going to hook it up to my ps4..

Panasonic Home Cinema Soundbar
    SCHTB65EBK

Samsung HW-F350

Sony HTCT60.CEK

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭thegame

anyone???

quote="thegame;89357369"]going to hook it up to my ps4..

Panasonic Home Cinema Soundbar
    SCHTB65EBK

Samsung HW-F350

Sony HTCT60.CEK[/quote]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Hand on heart none ( no hdmi)
    Of what you have listed Samsung

>Sol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭tmull

I am not familiar with the Panasonic model you list but if it is any use to you I have been using their Sc-HTB50 now for over twelve months. I have connected two blue recorders and a multi satellite receiver to my smart tv and the sound-bar to the Arc input of tv and can access anyone of the inputs quite easily.I also connected a WDLive media box directly to the sound-bar as I had run out of HDMI inputs on the tv and again no problems. I am very happy with the sound output in that the speakers are separated and stand either side of the tv. The sub woofer is pretty impressive in that it delivers the bass as I believe a sub should. Once I had it initially set-up I dident touch it again. The tv controls it such as turning it on and off and the tv also controls the volume. Having previously owned a Phillips soundbar that was a waste of money in performance I took the precaution of a full demo in the store before I bought the the Panasonic. I suggest you do the same as it could be an expensive mistake. TMULL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭thegame

cheers for the comments..i did buy any of these..

what about these i can stretch my money to buy one of these

LG NB3530A
    LG NB3730A
    Samsung HW-F450
    Sony HT-CT260H

Advertisement