Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group buy - Rem 700. Interest in Oversized Bolt Handles?

Options
  • 08-03-2014 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

I've sourced these http://www.kineticresearchgroup.com/products/boltlift.php
    from a supplier in the US. They will be €40 each. There's a site in the UK looking for UK£50+ shipping!!!

They have flat rate shipping so the cost per unit will be way lower than ordering alone, if I've a couple of other lads on board with me.

I'd plan to take a payment through paypal or whatever, up front, then order them, then offer postage or collection to whoever has paid.

I'm just judging the level of interest to see how this will work. Post if you'd be interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭customrifle

Ill take one man

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Gorman700

Also take one

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Robotack

That'll do lads. There was no mad rush but I'm happy to plough ahead with the 3 of us. I'll PM you re payment then place the order tomorrow.

Thanks.

Just confirming lads that I will be ordering BLACK. They come in other military type colours like desert tan etc. but I'm guessing black suits you?

Kits delivered and everyone happy! A nice item.

• Advertisement
Advertisement