Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent advice needed

Options
  • 08-03-2014 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Will try to keep this short. I am employed by UK company with small Irish wing as BDM for past 18 months I have use of company car. At end of Jan. the clutch went in car as repair was too much company decided to sell car and get new one. I was told by email not to drive car and something would be sorted, I could work from home. on 14 Feb I was given hire car which was for 2 week with poss. extension. as 2 weeks was up I contacted hire company as it was my credit card and was told the Transport manager had made mistake in price and car was a lot more. I agreed to hire at my cost for 1 more week as I should have checked CC at time of pick up.
    Car was due back yesterday at 5 I emailed Transport manager and my immediate boss Sales Director on Monday last explaining car was going back and as I was feed up emailing and leaving phone messages which were all ignored I would wait for them to respond.
    I left car back yesterday and closed contract.
    I am emailing on Monday morning to say I cannot work as I have no car and only have about a days work at home.
    Any suggestions as to how I word this and do I include MD on email as I don't think anyone else in company knows this is on going.
    Sorry for being long winded.
    If this is wrong forum please move.

Comments

Advertisement