Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find my own SEPA details on 365?

Options
  • 08-03-2014 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi Guys.

Can you tell me where can I find my own SEPA details on 365? Thia is to receive money from someone in euros internationally.
    Please note that at the moment I am unable to access my paper statements from last year.
    (I believe those statements had the SWIFT and IBAN codes on them)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Hi szita2000, [/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Thanks for your post. [/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]You can locate your IBAN and BIC/Swift code details here on our website.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Also if you have access to the Mobile Banking application it now includes an IBAN Calculator which will generate a BIC/IBAN code for your account. You can see this IBAN Calculator on the front screen of our app.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Alternatively, your IBAN & BIC are found in the top right hand corner of your bank statement which is now available as an eStatement. You can register for eStatements for your current account once you are a Bank of Ireland 365 online user and have your mobile phone activated to receive activation codes by text message. [/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]If we can help you with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us again. [/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Thanks,[/font] 

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Elaine[/font]

Advertisement