Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For any Trekkies based in Waterford

Options
  • 08-03-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi
    My name is Keith and I am based in Waterford. i was wondering if anyone is willing to take part in a photography session involving you getting dressed up in star trek gear, showing your star trek memorabilia and if I can get a few people for it re-enact a star trek scene. This is for a photography assignment I need to based on sub cultures and I can't think of a better one than Star Trek and Trekkies itself. Ask me any questions on it on the thread and if you are interested please pm me. Thanks.

Regards

Keith.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

"Jaysus" is all I'll say to that.

I can sort of see the merit of a series of photos of people changing from their drab boring lives to their fantasy ... but still jaysus.

Advertisement