Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand wetsuit

Options
  • 08-03-2014 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where is best to buy a secondhand wetsuit ? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

There's usually a few that pop up on adverts.ie and donedeal.ie from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

I have one that's too skinny for me and I will never fit into it...pm me if your very skinny, ie 10 stone and 5ft 10 to 6ft

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

im selling 2 wetsuits too, one entry level size small medium tall and one high end size small medium. im 5''8 and 61kg, based in dublin if your interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

Thanks fellas, probably wont suit. I've spotted something on donedeal that might..cheers anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mick.murphy

joey100 wrote: »
    im selling 2 wetsuits too, one entry level size small medium tall and one high end size small medium. im 5''8 and 61kg, based in dublin if your interested.

Hi Joey.

Could you put some pics up of the medium Tall suit if you still have it...

And a bit of info on it? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I have one that fitted me when I was around the 85kg mark, I'm 182 tall

Its an orca entry level in good condition

Sorry lads just have to double check the size of the suit, think it's a small medium tall. I'm 5''8 and arouond 65kg when I wore the suit. The suit is a blue seventy sprint, decent suit, used about 6 times so not much use at all. I should get to check the size later, just stored away and have to get into attic to check it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Green&Red wrote: »
    I have one that fitted me when I was around the 85kg mark, I'm 182 tall

Its an orca entry level in good condition

Hi Green, how much are you looking for this? Have you any photos and what model is it? That's if it's still for sale?

I'll post up photos over the weekend and you're welcome to try it out before u take it. Its a speedo
    From memory it cost me €180 reduced from €240, I've worn it maybe 15 times over one season, its in perfect nick. I'd be happy with say €80

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

joey100 wrote: »
    Sorry lads just have to double check the size of the suit, think it's a small medium tall...
    Eh...
    Its hard to get clothes in my size...I take Extra-Medium...

• Advertisement

Sorry should have been size small tall (long). Just seen the SM and presumed it was small medium.

image.jpgIt's a Speedo Triathlete wetsuit
    Link to wiggle here, no longer on sale

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/speedo-thin-comp-wetsuit/

Just checked it and there's not one nick in it, nice thin suit

Another picimage.jpg

Advertisement