Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soft crate patch up?

• 08-03-2014 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone fixed/patched the mesh in a soft crate? I decided to chance Lucy in ours today while I went out for an hour because I was too lazy to bring one of the heavier crates downstairs - DOH :rolleyes:. Everything was fine until Bailey ran out to the hall to greet us when we came home...and the pup pushed her way thru the mesh to join him! The crate is a pet planet one and tbh a bit too big - I should have got a size smaller so not the end of the world if I can't salvage it...but at the same time it's a bit of a waste to bin it?

The most important thing is that we were able to stay out for an hour without Bailey getting upset so a huge milestone with his sep. anxiety... The house stinks of pizzle and beef scalp now though lol! :p

Advertisement