Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea vs Tottenham EPL k.o 17:30 Sky Sports 1

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Barr wrote: »
    Jose still talking down Chelsea title challenge.

Yeah crazy at this stage haha, how can he keep a straight face when saying that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Just watched Tim's interview.
    He was reeling after today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

He had a real go at his players. Thought it was refreshingly honest. He looked totally despondent. I wouldn't blame him - all the 4 goals were errors by spurs :eek:

They should be doing better than they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

I dunno if Sherwood needed to be that honest though, saying there are some players he cant count on I wouldnt imagine the dressing room would be happy hearing that.

Although does it really matter, they wont get 4th AND he's probably going to be gone in the summer anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Ya he wont be there next year i imagine and Spurs wont be finishing top 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

I dunno if Sherwood needed to be that honest though, saying there are some players he cant count on I wouldnt imagine the dressing room would be happy hearing that.

Although does it really matter, they wont get 4th AND he's probably going to be gone in the summer anyway!

I don't really care who's happy or not. The players just aren't good enough and they clearly don't care. More than a few of them need a good rollicking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

Elite La Liga and Serie A players like Soldado and Lamela are poor in the Premier League. Who would have thought that would happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

764dak wrote: »
    Elite La Liga and Serie A players like Soldado and Lamela are poor in the Premier League. Who would have thought that would happen?

Neither were elite, Soldado had a decent scoring record but both were very far from being elite whether you look outside of the top2 in la liga or just at what's around in serie a.

Lamela wasn't doing much in a Roma team which until earlier during this season havn't been at much for the past few years.

Advertisement