Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amber Windows Ashbourne

Options
  • 08-03-2014 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Starting a new build soon and have got some quotes but the cheapest is from Amber Windows/Earthkind in Ashbourne. Not from Ashbourne myself so has anyone had any dealings with them? Pm if need be

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Verosofia

We are looking to change our windows and doors to triple glaze. Got quotations from 3 different companies, and Earthkind Amber windows in Ashbourne are the cheapest. Has anyone had any dealings with them, are they good quality and all?
    Thank you
    Pm if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Benster

Hi folks, we got new windows and front and back doors from them last year. I couldn't fault them really, far from the typical image of the double-glazing salesmen, they were very professional and courteous. Price was good and the product did exactly as described. We had our first warm winter in the house for years.
    We had to get them back out a couple of times just to fine-tune the tightness of some of the seals and now we're very happy.
    Oh, and we were even given a tour of the factory to see them being made.

Cheers,
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Verosofia

Thank you Benster, that's great. I might go and have a look at their showroom and factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭FiOT

Hi All,

I have also gotten quotes for new windows with Amber windows again coming in cheapest by far. Did people choose to go with them in the end and are you happy with the windows if you did?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

FiOT wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have also gotten quotes for new windows with Amber windows again coming in cheapest by far. Did people choose to go with them in the end and are you happy with the windows if you did?

Who else did you quote with? Did you ask for u values for the whole window?

Amber wep certifications can be found in the below links.

http://www.nsai.ie/Our-Services/Certification/Agrement-Certification/WEP-(Wind-Energy-Performance)-Scheme.aspx#Approved WEP

• Advertisement
Advertisement