Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 week 13 Fixtures **Monday-Thursday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Having genuinely forgot I was in this league (apologies Perrin.Hope you battered me) I'm going to retire. 90% of my games this year were cpu and I am fairly bored with the game. It's better I retire now and give another player a shot at the playoffs. I may well return for the next game. Cheers lads, good luck to your luck!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Having genuinely forgot I was in this league (apologies Perrin.Hope you battered me) I'm going to retire. 90% of my games this year were cpu and I am fairly bored with the game. It's better I retire now and give another player a shot at the playoffs. I may well return for the next game. Cheers lads, good luck to your luck!

:(

Definitely blows the race for the NFC wildcards open

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

No worries man,I let it go to sim anyway(Broncos lay a beating on the Chiefs :pac:)
    See you next madden if you're back

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Redskins/Seahawks, are you playing your game this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Redskins/Seahawks, are you playing your game this evening?

Yup

• Advertisement

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Yup

Thanks, I'll advance once all games are done...

I'd like to beat the Ravens this evening and then get my beauty sleep :pac:

Advertisement